Wedding Wall

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sorry for the cell phone photos! It was late....

We finally got around to hanging some stuff in our recently halfway painted hallway!



These frames were previously hung outside our bedroom in a grid formation. After we painted I decided that I didn't really want them there anymore and I thought it would look better on the staircase. So Sunday (before the Packer game!) Jon hung them in a staggered fashion. He didn't measure, just eyeballed it and we're really pleased with the outcome.


These frames were actually on the tables at our wedding. The tables were named for cities and had photos of us at all the different places we'd traveled to as a couple. There's Boise, Salt Lake, San Francisco and Solvang were we had previously vacationed. There's also Redlands, California since that's where we met.


Now we kind of have a wedding wall going on. On the other side of the door (to our heater... I think) is a shadow box with our save the date, invitation, menu and some dried petals from my bouquet. Our guest book is also there. Eventually we want to add our wedding date as decal above the frames. I'm still thinking about what I should hang below the shadow box... its a work in progress! At least we have one wall almost done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We love hearing from our readers.