Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Even though Christmas is the 25th my family and I celebrate on the 24th. We eat dinner, hang out and at the stroke of midnight we start opening presents!

Soooo on what I consider to be Christmas... Merry Christmas! The floor project sorted of sidetracked us and I didn't have time to send out our Christmas card this year. But I figured I can still share it here with all of you!


Under "Happy Holidays" it reads "Sending merry wishes to you and yours, Jonathan, Berennisse & Poseidon Stubblefield." 

Our photo with Santa was taken at our local Petsmart. They take photos with your camera, give your furry friend some treats and all the proceeds go to help homeless animals. The best part is that there was no line! Jonathan and I are seriously considering going to see this Santa instead of the one at the mall when we have kids. That way our fur kid can also be in it. 

The top right photo is from our trip to Salzburg, Austria. We are posing in front of the Mirabell Gardens  which some of you may recognize from the Sound of Music. On the bottom you can see us at Oktoberfest enjoying our first liter of the day. 

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We love hearing from our readers.